Belfast Bible College in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland, offer the Women’s Study Fellowship Course (WSF). Women of all ages are encouraged to meet together each Monday morning to enjoy fellowship, prayer and Bible teaching. The new WSF term will begin at the end of September 2015 and applications are available here. If you are interested but would like to know more then call in at the WSF open morning where you can join the morning worship time, call in with classes to see how they work and chat to ladies currently on the course and staff at coffee time.
This is from the Belfast Bible College website:
Women’s Study Fellowship is a three year course for women who are interested in deepening their biblical knowledge and understanding and growing in their faith. The course takes place every Monday morning and is made up of three lecture periods covering various Biblical, theological and practical subjects. The course provides the opportunity for women from a range of ages, backgrounds and denominations to join together not only to study, but also to share fellowship together. A certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course and the required assignments.
- Encourage growth through a disciplined approach to Biblical study.
- Deepen knowledge of the revelation of God in Scripture.
- Strengthen faith through knowledge and learning.
- Enrich fellowship through study with like–minded individuals.
- Encourage the discovery of new gifts and explore practical opportunities for service.
WSF is ideally suited to:
Women interested in developing their own personal faith through study and fellowship and women who are interested in joining with other Christian women of a variety of ages and church backgrounds.
Here are the Subjects which are studied over three years:
- The Christian and the Bible
- The Torah
- Old Testament Historical Books
- Matthew’s Gospel
- Practical Discipleship
- Poetic and Wisdom Books
- Introducing Mission
- Old Testament Minor Prophets
- Introducing Paul’s Message / Galatians
- Introducing Pastoral Care
- The Church in Practice
- Christian Thinking in the Modern World
- John’s Gospel
- Church History
Maybe now is your time to set aside a morning each week to study God’s word with others. Maybe you have just retired and aren’t ready to stop just yet or maybe your Monday mornings are free and you want to get to know God more. Take some time to find out more about this brilliant and rewarding course. Click here to read more information about Women’s Study Fellowship at Belfast Bible College.