The Big House Youth Leader Training Day 2017
The Big House Youth Leader Training Day 2017 is on Saturday 18th February 2017. The venue is Whiteabbey Presbyterian Church Hall, Shore Road, Newtownabbey. Time is from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
What is involved in The Big House Youth Leader Training Day 2017?
If you’re a youth leader or someone who is even occasionally working with young people, have you ever asked yourself the following? Or has a young person ever asked you how they are going to deal with these issues in their lives?
- How can I help a young person who is addicted to pornography?
- What do I do if a young person says they have thought about taking their own life?
- What is anxiety and how can I support a young person who struggles with it?
- How do I respond when a young person tells me their parents are separating?
A spokeperson for The Big House Ireland said, “This training event is a unique opportunity for you and your team to become better equipped. To be able to respond when these issues arise in the lives of your young people. We are bringing together contributors with professional & personal experience. Also a Biblical perspective to help us understand the issues and respond to them practically and in the way of Jesus.”
The Big House Youth Leader Training Day 2017 on Saturday 18th February 2017 at Whiteabbey Presbyterian Church Hall. The seminar topics will be –
- Family change
Each session will look at –
- The background to the topic
- A personal story
- How does faith make a difference?
- How to help your young people
This event has been developed primarily for church youth leaders and volunteers over 18. Parents or other church leaders may also find this a very useful day.