The McCaw family are continuing to serve the Lord faithfully at the Belfast City Mission Hall in Mayo Street.
The family have sent us their latest ‘Prayer Letter’ to bring us up to date on their work there.
They write: “Once again we have to start our prayer letter on a sad note. On Friday 11th March 2022 our family was heartbroken once again by the loss of Paul’s dear Daddy (Robert McCaw). We praise God that Robert was a devoted Christian who served His Master faithfully for most of his adult life. Even though Robert had alzheimer’s dementia, the Lord never left his side. We have great comfort knowing that Robert is now at home with his Lord and has a renewed body and mind, which is far, far better. We look forward to meeting him again one day in Heaven. Through this time, we know God has been with us as a family.
Life in Mayo Street has carried on. We are coming to the end of the year for most of our activities
and below is a list of what lies ahead for us.
- QUEENS PLATINUM JUBILEE MISSION – Sunday 22nd May – Friday 27th May 2022
- SUNDAY SCHOOL SERVICE – Sunday 29th May 2022 @ 3.30pm
- QUEENS PLATINUM JUBILEE PICNIC IN THE PARK – Thursday 2nd June 2022 @ 12noon
- FAMILY DAY TRIP – Portrush – Saturday 11th June 2022
- MUMS AND YOUNG ONES TRIP – The Ark Open Farm – Tuesday 14th June 2022
- HALL TRIP – Hillsborough Castle & Gardens, The Boulevard & Belmont House Hotel – Thursday 16th June 2022
- SUMMER KIDS CLUB – Monday 1st – Friday 5th August 2022
As you can see we have lots happening and we would value your prayers. Thank you for your continued
prayerful and financial support to us as a family and we look forward to a family holiday in July.
PRAISE POINTS –
Praise God for His constant help to our family over this time of bereavement!
Praise God for His continued provision for the work of BCM!
Praise God that Mayo Street is getting back to normal after the pandemic.
PRAYER POINTS –
Please pray for our Queens Platinum Jubilee Mission that folks from the area will come in.
Pray for all the upcoming trips.
Finally, please pray for favourable weather for our outdoor activities.”
For more information on what’s happening at the Mayo Street Belfast City Mission Hall, visit their Facebook page.