A vacancy has arisen at High Kirk Community Preschool Ballymena for a Preschool Assistant.
The successful candidate for this permanent 23.5 per week post will be required to meet the following criteria.
• A minimum of QCF Level 3 in Child Care Learning and Development.
• Two year’s continuous experience with Preschool children in a paid capacity.
• Knowledge and experience of the Preschool curriculum.
• Ability to identify problems and refer to Leader.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to relate well to children and their parents/guardians.
• Ability to lift children and equipment when required.
• Willingness to attend training and evening meetings.
• An understanding of child development and the importance of meeting the needs of the individual child.
• Be in sympathy with the beliefs and practices of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.
• Music skills.
• Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language.
• Experience of working with SEN children.
• IT skills.
• First Aid qualification.
A spokesperson for High Kirk Community Preschool said: “High Kirk Community Preschool, an integral part of High Kirk Presbyterian Church, is committed to delivering excellent outcomes for children by providing a quality learning environment for the preschool child. We pride ourselves on running a setting where children are happy, safe, and able to reach their potential. The inclusive, caring ethos in which each child is valued builds the children’s confidence and contributes to their well-being and positive attitudes towards learning. Our staff team is the most important resource we have, and we want staff who are child centred and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure our children fulfil their potential.”
The successful applicant will be paid: £9.81 per hour.
For a job description and application form please click the following link – https://www.highkirkpreschool.co.uk/preschool-assistant-vacancy/ or contact:
High Kirk Church Office, 65-71 Thomas Street, Ballymena, BT43 6AZ. You can also Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 1st June 2022 at 12.00 Noon.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th June 2022.
HIGH KIRK COMMUNITY PRESCHOOL BALLYMENA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER