It’s that time of the year again when Radio Cracker Ballymena goes on air. The 2019 broadcast starts on Wednesday 27th November and finishes on Christmas Eve. During the 4 weeks, the charity radio station will be hoping to raise as much money as possible to be able to support this year’s designated projects.
You can listen to the station from 27th November in the Ballymena area on 107.6FM or online on the Radio Cracker website here. The station has a new venue this year and is now in The Tower Centre.
The Radio Cracker Shop
The Radio Cracker shop is also open on Greenvale Street in the town. As always, the shop is packed full of Christmas goods – wrapping paper, Christmas cards, gifts, calendars and lots of unique hand crafted goods. You can also make a donation there or hand in a request or dedication for a song to be played for a friend. The shop is located in the last unit on the left, at the bottom of Greenvale Street, close to The Tower Centre entrance.
Radio Cracker – making a difference in communities across the world
Over the years Radio Cracker has raised over an incredible £1.6 million to help communities who are poor and marginalised across the world. Last year’s total was an amazing £60,925! This year with the help of businesses and individuals giving generously, they hope to raise enough money to fulfill the needs of this year’s projects being carried out by the designated charities. Radio Cracker hope to bring practical help and show God’s love by supporting –
- Second Sight – restore sight to 500 people in India
- Kids4School – supply water filter buckets in Tanzania
- E3 Initiative – build a children’s healing centre in South Africa
- EMMS International – build a borehole at a healthcare centre in Malawi
- BREAD – supply water tanks in Kenya
- Fields of Life – build a borehole in Uganda
- Lifeline Ministries – build a classroom in Kenya
- Care for Cambodia – start a recycling centre in Cambodia
- Mulyata – build a hygiene station in Zambia
Tune in to Radio Cracker Ballymena from 27th November 2019
107.6FM in the Ballymena area or on their website here.
You can keep up to date with Radio Cracker news throughout the broadcast on their Facebook page here.